Is there a quick fix? Snow Teeth Whitening Review 2020
I decided to do a review of the Snow Teeth Whitening kit because as you know, Wrinkle Freak is all about slowing down or reducing the signs of ageing. The yellowing of teeth is also something that happens with age unfortunately and it’s a problem which is hard to fix unless you go to your Dentist and spend hundreds to have them whitened or thousands, as the Celebs do, to have veneers fitted.
There are numerous teeth whitening at-home remedies which are recommended of which some I have tried with limited success.
Is there a quick fix?
A cheaper, surefire way?
Does Snow Teeth Whitening really work? Let’s find out….
These are bold statements which Snow are making – are they true or are you skeptical?
A Two-part Review
Information Based and a Diary of My Own Experience
I decided to do a two pronged review on the Snow Teeth Whitening system….
- The first prong being a review based purely on ploughing through all the information I could find on it and them as a company and putting the information all in one place for you to read.
- The second prong being an experience-based review – so I have ordered the full Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening All-In-One Kit and will do a blog diary of my progress over a 21 day period so that you can see exactly how you need to do it and the daily effects of using the kit – feel free to do it along with me. Order yourself a kit and we’ll do it together! Comment at the bottom of the page to tell me how you’re getting on with it – that sounds like a plan….!
(Please note the prices are shown in US dollars but converts when you click to order)
The Full Review – Part One
Who are Snow?
The company was started in 2015 in the US.
The founder, Josh Elizetxe, decided to focus on finding a teeth whitening at home system that actually works for people and one that doesn’t contain harmful chemicals and is safe to use on all types of teeth. The small team at Snow were skeptical about other products available on the market actually doing what they claimed and so they decided to develop a whitening product range which worked and that they could guarantee would work.
$2.3m was spent in research and development by the team of dentists and leading engineers in California to find the solution and they did.
The resulting product was the Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening range of products and, I have to say, I’m yet to find a bad word written.
Why is the Snow product so popular?
Here are 12 reasons to start with:
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening All-In-One Kit is the biggest seller in the range – there is the Original Kit and a Wireless Kit. Both are equally as popular – the Wireless Kit is a little more expensive so it’s really down to which kit you prefer and how much you want to spend.
Click this image to save 25% while you can!
The Original Kit
The Original kit is the first kit which was developed by Snow and the one which shot them to the position of market leader in the teeth whitening industry.
As with all of their products, it’s safe to use on all kinds of teeth including crowns, bridges, caps, veneers and even braces. It has no chemicals, is not tested on animals and unlike other solutions out there it does not damage the enamel on your teeth. The guys at Snow even say that it’s safe to use from age 9+.
The formula removes stains from smoking, coffee, soda and even wine in just 10 minutes a day and it even helps to prevent new stains forming in the future.
- 1 medical grade silicon mouth piece which uses patent-pending LED accelerating technology for fast results
- 3 full sized whitening wands which contain advanced whitening serum to remove the stains (competitor brands mainly supply mini-sized)
- 1 extra-strength whitening serum wand which contains double the whitening powder (these can also be purchased separately)
- 1 teeth whitening progress tracker
- Cable for connecting to smartphones (including iPhone) and USB
- A confidence building 5 year warranty
- Results guarantee also included!
The Wireless Kit
The Wireless kit is the later kit which has been developed and launched into the marketplace. This is pretty much the same as the Original Kit – you get all of the above within the kit but with a few extras.
What you’ll find In the box:
- 1 Wireless charging medical grade silicon mouth piece which uses patent-pending LED accelerating technology
- 1 docking station
- 1 USB cable
- Anti-ageing lip balm
- 3 full sized whitening wands which contain advanced whitening serum to remove the stains
- 1 de-sensitising serum especially for those with sensitive teeth
- 1 extra-strength whitening serum wand which contains double the whitening powder
- Luxury travel case
- Again, a 5 year warranty
- Results guarantee
Each kit gives you 75+ treatments which equates to less than around £1.50 or $1.60 per whitening treatment – with the guaranteed results and 5 year guarantee on the technology it seems to me like a no-brainer if you want to whiten your teeth and brighten your smile!
The Original Kit is the most popular – but both kits give you the same guarantee of a whiter, brighter smile in the comfort of your own home from just 10 minutes per day so it boils down to personal choice. If you want the latest technology and you don’t mind paying a bit extra then the Wireless Kit is a good option.
Snow claims that using the Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening All-In-One Kit (whichever one you choose) gives 5 x faster results than competing systems and I haven’t found another system which offers guaranteed results 100% of the time.
Click the image below to save 25% now!
How Much Does it Cost?
The price varies depending on which kit you choose and the individual products can be purchased independently too.
For full pricing and a fantastic 25% discount on the Snow Teeth Whitening product range click here! If you’re toying with the idea of giving it a try don’t delay – I’m not sure how long the discount will be applied!
**Please note that pricing is shown in US $’s until you click onto it and then it converts to UK £’s if you’re in the UK.
How to use:
Your kit is ready to use straight out of the box – you simply follow the simple instructions included in the box.
- Brush your teeth prior to starting the treatment
- Then twist the whitening wand to draw the serum through to the brush applicator tip – you may need to do this quite a few times on first use to get the serum flowing, but stick with it and you will see it coming through in no time.
Do not drink wine or coffee or smoke until at least one hour after your treatment for maximum effect.
Why is There a Snow App?
There is a handy app which links up to your unit and allows you to fully control the time, strength and sensitivity of your whitening treatment – how incredible is that?
- Set the sensitivity with a slider function
- There is a “shake to wake” feature on your unit and the app remembers your last timer and power settings for sensitivity
- It gives you total control over your treatment every time
- The Snow App is being updated with new features coming soon
FAQ’s on Google:
Is Snow Teeth Whitening Legit?
Yes, the system is FDA-approved, it’s safe on enamel and doesn’t cause sensitivity.
Does Snow Teeth Whitening Hurt?
No, it is safe to use and gentle enough for a 9 year old child to use.
Is it Safe?
Yes it is – there are no chemicals used, in fact it’s so gentle that even people with sensitive teeth can use it and from as young as a 9 year old child! The ingredients are so safe that they can even be used on crowns, bridges, veneers, caps and braces.
How Often Should You Use Snow Teeth Whitening?
The choice is yours, you are in full control. You can use it for 10-30 minutes each day for 21-30 days straight. However, if you want to, it doesn’t harm to take a break for 1-3 days and then continue.
Do You Need To Rinse After Each Whitening Treatment?
When you have finished your treatment, remove the mouthpiece and rinse your teeth with water.
For one hour after treatment do not eat or drink anything which could have a staining effect such as coffee, tea or wine etc.
How Does LED Light Assist in Teeth Whitening?
The LED technology is used to assist in speeding up the whitening process. When it is used alongside whitening agents it is proven to speed up the effects and results considerably.
Snow have invested millions into the research and development of producing the market-leading solution which is available in 190 countries around the World. The on-line reviews rave about its brilliance and effectiveness.
The Snow system costs less than a cup of coffee (in fact half of a cup) for each treatment – that sounds like great value to me – and I love a product which offers great value and solves a problem for me!
Snow uses an advanced proprietary teeth whitening serum plus award-winning LED activating technology so that you can wear it safely at home for as little as 10 minutes per day – who hasn’t got a spare 10 minutes a day?
The ingredients are enamel safe, it’s a gluten-free formula and they offer guaranteed results 100% of the time.
My initial gut feeling on this product is one of excitement and from all of the research I have carried out I do believe that the system does what Snow claims it does.
As soon as my kit arrives I will document my 21 days by writing a diary here on Wrinkle Freak with photos so that we can all watch my results as they happen.
As I said at the beginning of this review, I would love it if you ordered yours too and we could all do it together! That would be very cool! Alternatively if you’d rather do it alone then we would love to see your before and after pics and hear how the system worked for you!
Click the image to save 25% today!
A Snow teeth whitening product is sold every 37 seconds across the globe to happy customers in 190 countries – surely they can’t all be wrong?